Manifestation – The Law Of Attraction
About the LOA
What is the "Law Of Attraction" all about?
For all our readers who never heard about LOA (the Law Of Attraction) I just want to give a short explanation:
The concepts embodied in the theory called the "Law of Attraction" have been around for centuries. The Law Of Attraction works on the principle "like attracts like". In the philosophy of the New Age it means the idea that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their lives.
The main idea is, that all inside the Universe is consisting of pure energy. So, all people and even their thoughts are nothing else than energy. Like energy should attract like energy. Dislike should attract dislike. It's as simple as this.
But, is that really simple? No, it only seems to be!
There are lots of people who believed in LOA, tried it out and failed! In contrast, other people are always reaching their goals without any struggle. They just want something, and they get it. What are latter people doing that's different from the efforts of their opposite? We will try to find answers to this important question later on this page.
First, I want to present some fascinating books on the Law of Attraction:
(You are right. I'm still occupied with people who never heard of this matter, since it is very urgent. If you want to jump to the answers, feel free to scroll down on this page.)
There are many fascinating books on this subject. If you want to know what the Law of Attraction is all about, you can find out how to apply it in these following works. A fairly new one is "Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't Want".
"Secrets of Attraction: The Universal Laws of Love, Sex, and Romance", by Sandra Anne Taylor discusses how the Law of Attraction can work for you in your partnership.
Of course, there are numerous other books on the subject of the Law Of Attraction (LOA). And all are fascinating. We decided to take a few of them on our listing.
- Book : "The Law of Attraction". It was written by Esther and Jerry Hicks who are "informed" by a spiritual entity they call "Abraham." Abraham guides them in instructing people to obtain what they want by hardly believing in it. Read about the principles and the practicalities of the Law of Attraction. When you finish it, you should have an idea of how things happen. You are promised to understand your role in the creating of the events around you. Although, "The Law of Attraction" is not for everybody. Some don't like it, because it makes religious references. However, if you wish to know what the Law of Attraction is about, you can find out ways to apply it in this book. Esther and Jerry Hicks have written several books on this subject. The next one is called:
- Book: "The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent". This manual is about having balance in your life. It uses the concept of an Emotional Guidance System to explain how you can keep your life on course using the Law of Attraction. An earlier Hicks book was:
- "Ask and It Is Given". This book is a very practical exercise in the work of creating the life you want. It outlines twenty-two processes that can help you use the Law of Attraction to send you on your way.
- "The Secret", by Rhonda Byrne. This book concentrates on the knowledge of these principles being handed down over time. It focuses on successes of particular people, both present and past. Individuals engageded in current Law of Attraction thought discuss how the process works. They tell why it works. They tell what it has provided for them in their lives.
- "Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't Want". This is a fairly new book. Its author is Michael J Losier.
- "Guide" is one of the very most famous books on this subject. It discusses a lot about vibration, both negative and positive. It is about using Deliberate Attraction to change that vibration in order to obtain what you want. It is a step-by-step guide.
- "Secrets of Attraction: The Universal Laws of Love, Sex, and Romance", by Sandra Anne Taylor discusses how the Law of Attraction can help you in your partnership. She begins by emphasizing that love is energy, not a feeling. This is a very specific use of the Law of Attraction. The author refers to a "personal energy field" that affects the way people perceive you. She explains how this has an influence on the manner the people around you react to you. This is book is recommended to solve partnership issues. The theory is that if you can change your energy, your love life will change too.
All these books are demonstrating how the Power Of The Universe is working and how you can make it work for you, if you are aware of it.
Obviously, there are countless other books on this interesting subject. You can find them in any library or in any online-catalog if you are more interested in using this power for yourself.
In order to make it easy for you, we just have added some Amazon-links on this page. Please notice, that we are earning a little commission, if you ever decide to purchase one of them from this page 🙂 This commission does not affect the price.
These books really could change your life, if you are understanding their messages and how to make use of them. But, as I said before, it is not for everyone; and it will not work for everyone! Be aware of this!
In some cases, the Law Of Attraction does not work! WHY?
Well, this is a good question. And it is crucial to find the right answers.
Obviously, there is something different in the behavior of successful people. This difference has nothing to do with education or efforts. Therefore, people exist who even are known for their laziness on one hand, but are reaching all of their goals easily on the other hand. The top of this "Injustice of the Universe" is that the Universe seems to treat this as if it were fair. Most people don't understand this fact, because they are educated to feel and behave differently. This education took place somewhere along the way. We are taught in maths, ethics, foreign languages, etc.
Unfortunately, nobody ever taught us in understanding and using the "Language of the Universe". It's a matter of fact, that the most successful individuals are grown up with being successful. They have ever been successful during their whole lives. Being successful started in their earliest childhood. Okay, a lot of them might be more intelligent than others, but there are a lot of highly intelligent people failing in their lives. Such intelligent people are not even able to earn their daily bread; and their standard of living is below the level of some dullard's living standards. What happened to make such intelligent people fail? What makes them fail in the trial to use the Law Of Attraction?
Different factors are possible to explain these failures. However, psychological factors are probably the main reasons for such failures.
Back to the Roots
Every child is born rich! Even if its parents are poor. A child's richness consists of curiosity; lust for life, discovery and experimentation; and positive expectations. Nothing is negative. All seems to be positive for a child, even if it is mistreated. It accepts the surrounding conditions, and therefore, it feels happy as long as it does not know better conditions. The first sensation of agony occurs with the first sensation of having a choice.
This is a cruel theory, and you may decide not to accept it. But I think it is crucial for surviving that children are free to accept the conditions surrounding them, whatever they are. Only the ability of contemplating them in a positive way makes them able to feel happy and attract more of them.
Unfortunately, this can lead to a very bad life as well, if the positive attraction is directed at being mistreated, for example. (I'm regarding the extremes.)
Making a decision means giving up something in order to get something other.
Little children normally are treating this issue easily. They have no problem to forget one toy and take another. They value the joy they get with this new toy as a successful acquisition and memorize it. And then they want such positive sensations again and again, without any feelings of loss or nostalgia. As long a child doesn't feel nostalgic as it is successful in getting all it wants.
A very successful man once told me, that he never felt nostalgic. He valued "nostalgia" as a foreign word.
Somewhere along the way, a child starts to measure. The base of this measurement is built of its own experiences and education. Patterns are developed to control any decision unconsciously. What, if a child once memorized a negative experience with a new toy? It probably will get sceptical about new offers. When growing up, it will possibly develop a certain blindness to any new chances and miss successful sensations. In worst cases, depression and anxiety may follow a long sequence of unsuccessful sensations.
If you are on such a wrong track you might not be ready to use the Law Of Attraction in the right way. On the other hand, the knowledge of these Laws of the Universe should prevent you from keeping up your inconvenient conditions. This knowledge should encourage you to change your point of view! This is not quite easy. Changing the own point of view means to start with accepting all bad conditions and but for all that feeling happy.
This is the hardest part of the lesson! It's looking like self-deception. It is the most reason of failure in using the law of attraction. In realizing the reality of your bad circumstances, you cannot be able to use better manifestations. You can even not develop them. It's your subconscious mind that will destroy all your good wishes and efforts. It only didn't when you were still a child without any negative experience memorized.
There is a hope!
In order to get free from bad experiences, you really should manipulate your subconscious mind. I don't want to push you to become a liar or lying to yourself, but I want to give you the example of a person that reached all their goals by doing exactly this:
Miss Channel, one of the most famous fashion designers of the world had a very bad childhood. The conditions surrounding her were as dramatic as you can imagine. But she never complained about them. In contrast, she slipped in her own fantasy world of dreams and happiness, telling all the people, that she was always loved and grown up like a princess. Lying to herself, ignoring the bad truth was crucial to survive and to start the life she ever dreamed of. She made it as real as she never were lying. She only could do this because she believed it without any doubt. Her subconscious mind was persuaded. And she never harmed anybody by living her lie.
But look ahead! That does not mean, that each lying person will be successful in living a life of freedom. Some perfect liars may end up in jail. I'm sure you can see the difference.
As you can see, it is not easy to discuss the question why people are failing in using the LOA. Each person may have its own blockages while trying to build the right manifestations. The good message is: You can learn it! You can learn to avoid all the mistakes that may guide your destiny the wrong way. If you ever intend to make the Law of Attraction working for you, be sure to get informed how to use it properly.